- Mark bought an electronic dart board for his basement.
He's fixing it up because his town's sewage system backed
up last spring and flooded his basement with poop water.
I bet he liked cleaning that up.
- Mark was talking on the phone with his wife today and
called her a dumb, stupid fu$#^*! b!$%*. she must like to
hear that because when she called again later he called
her the same thing. Then he swore a lot when he was talking
about how stupid she was. Still, I think he loves her.
- I don't work on Sunday, but decided to pop in on Ken at
his place around 3 PM. He came to the porch wearing a bath
robe with no shoes or slippers. Odd.
- Mark didn't want to go to work today and started swearing
about coming to work. I know he doesn't like to go to work
because he swears all the time. I think he doesn't like
to go to work because he can swear more at home.
- Mark swore a lot. I don't know what for, but he did.
- After lunch Mark swore some more. when I told him he was
violating Company Rule of Conduct #4 he told me to "shut
the fuck up" and swore at me some more. That's against
the rules and creates a hostile work environment.
- Mark expressed an interest in acquiring carnal knowledge
of Mary, a co-worker (not her real name).
- Mark broke the pallet stretch wrapper and swore at it
a lot about it being a piece of junk and tried to blame Frank.
He didn't actually use the word "junk" though.
He used another swear word instead of "junk".
He has a potty mouth.
- Mark found out he can't get his occupational drivers license
until June, 2005, and swore at me, the DMV and then at me
again. He looked angry so I laughed at him. Then he swore
at me some more.
- I didn't do much but I did wash my hands before returning
to work a few times, and I ate a Snickers bar before lunch.
Getting sworn at all morning at makes a guy hungry.
- Mark tried to load a pallet onto the big truck when it
wasn't wrapped. We laughed at him, then got yelled at and
sworn at until his face turned red
- I sugggested to Mark that he can't get his drivers license he should buy a tandem bicycle so he
can take his wife to dinner. He didn't think too much of
that idea and swore at me again.
- Mark's wife totalled his van this morning and got a ticket.
He only had liability insurance on it and now has to eat
it. He swore for 5 minutes and called his wife that pet
name again. I think they can get through this crisis because
their mariage is so solid. On the bright side, he can't
drive anyway and now he can spend quality time with his
wife playing darts in his poopy basement.
- Frank decided he wants to produce a outdoor enthusiast
calendar of scantily clad women. Done tastefully, of course.
- I got a migrain headache. Fun.
- Mark hardly swore at all today. I hope he's OK.
- Mark knocked over a stack of bottles today and swore at
the mess. Then he tried to blame it on Frank.
- Frank still wants to make a calendar of tastefully posed
- Ken took a half day off to lounge about in his filthy
disgusting black robe again.
- A banner day for Mark! He dumped a full pallet of finished
goods and then topped it off by spilling double-stacked
pallets of bottles all over the warehouse. I am going to
start a new feature called "Mark's Workplace Follies"
if he keeps on dumping stuff.
- We tried to piss Mark off and succeeded in making him
swear some more. Bravo.
- Mark hardly swore today!!!!
- I developed a new theory today. The owner of the company
has to be the most astute businessman in the world to be
able to make oodles of money while employing mostly morons.
Kudos to the "big guy."